| 0 comments ]

However, I’ve found out that SEO’s recommend NOT to use the “Add URL” form with Google.

The location is at:

SEO’s believe that using that form to let Google know about your site will actually hurt your PR and, at the same time, make Google rank you lower. In other words, you absolutely never want to use that form, or the similar form on any other search engine, to promote your website.

By extension, that also means that you absolutely never use any automated “website submission software,” either. Those are the things that claim they’ll submit you to some incredible number of search engines with a single click.

Adding to Google

My experience is that getting backlinks to your site from already Google indexed sites is enough. Also by placing Adsense on your pages, you’ll be getting Google spiders and finally submitting your sitemap to Google Webmasters will also allow Google spiders to crawl your pages.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words to help each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on http://bloghelpforbegineers.blogspot.com

Best regards,
-Amaresh