| 0 comments ]

Are you planning to go on a holiday?But afraid of your blog's update.Don't worry I have a way by which you can enjoy your holidays hassle free without tension.
Updating the blog regularly is necessary for the promotion of your blog.In times of holidays or weekends when you step out to places where there is no internet connections or the cyber cafes are far away, my steps will help you to enjoy your holidays hassle free

Steps of future posting:

  • Sign in to your account
  • On the dash board click on "new post"
  • After typing the necessary topic of your post
  • Go to post options
  • Change the post date to any future date when you want your post to be published
  • Click publish
  • Your post will be published on the given date and time.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words to help each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on http://bloghelpforbegineers.blogspot.com

Best regards,
-Amaresh