| 1 comments ]

If you’ve already got a blog and you’ve been searching for a cool modern logo to make it unique, I’ve got a great site for you. Logo Instant provides some great free logos in Photoshop format (.psd) which you can easily edit and modify to your liking. Every day they provide a brand new custom Web 2.0 logo

The motto posted on their website is,”You don’t have to spend big bucks anymore for designer, because this service is 100% free”. That’s something most of you can appreciate I’m sure!

For those of you who don’t know how to use Adobe Photoshop (or own it for that matter) then you can either download a free photo editor like Paint.net or Gimp (my personal favorite) to modify the logos. You’ll have to download, install, and spend a few hours getting ramped up before you’d be able to cusomize the logos. It’s not a quick easy thing to do but if you’ve got the time and are ready to learn a new useful skill, then it’s worth doing.


Resorce:- My favorite eBlog

1 comments

Dibyanshi said... @ 3 June 2009 at 09:14

testing for comment

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words to help each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on http://bloghelpforbegineers.blogspot.com

Best regards,
-Amaresh