| 0 comments ]

Ever since the beginning of “web 2.0″, designers started creating logos or images with reflections that look pretty cool. Most of the time these images are done by professional in-house web designers which most of us bloggers don’t have the skill or access to. Fortunately there are two sites I came across that can add this effect to any image you’d like to apply it to.

The First one is called RoundPic Which helps to cut the edge of the picture or image. Here’s the end result of one test image I created:


see more reflected Image

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words to help each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on http://bloghelpforbegineers.blogspot.com

Best regards,
-Amaresh