| 0 comments ]


Hello guys , I have lead you how to official site including 4"monsters" search engines : Google , Yahoo,MSN and Alexa.

But certainly , that website can not submit your blog to
Google , Yahoo,MSN and Alexa.
Why ? Try to think , they are smart and modern enough to against the auto submit from all the websites on over the world.That's why they are famous and still existing up to now.

Ok do you understand ?

1.The 1st search engine is Google, this is a boss of monsters(becareful with it ),click here to submit.
2.The huge famous monster in the world : Yahoo,click here to submit.
3.The power monster in the world :MSN,click here to submit.

4.The terminated monster : Alexa,click here to submit.

Don't forget to summit your blogs into official site too ..
After submitting , wait for few days then your blog will be automatically added.Don't worry.
Is it useful for you ? Please leave a message or put some questions I will answer.
Don't forget to link back to me and introduce my blog to your friends.
Thanks so much

0 comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading , if you have any problem please leave me a comment here I will help you by my best.Please note that you put the friendly words to help each other to improving and developing these tips to be better,or the best way for you to track my blog is subscribing my Feed.You are always welcome on http://bloghelpforbegineers.blogspot.com

Best regards,
-Amaresh